자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Everyda…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Helen Genders
조회 9회 작성일 24-06-04 23:49

본문

ghost Alarm installation near me (http://srv29897.ht-test.ru/index.php?subaction=userinfo&user=cloverdaisy37)

The theft of vehicles is increasing, especially keyless entry vehicles. The installing ghost immobiliser 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless configured to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an immediate message alert via your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpgDetection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm on the market. It can be set up in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never be able to locate it. It records GPS locations and sends a signal your phone when your car moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world where your phone has a cellular connection and can accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

ghost installation Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection, as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.