자유게시판

Astonish Me (Мэгги Шипстед). - Скачать | Читать книгу онлайн

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Jina
조회 393회 작성일 23-11-17 03:50

본문

Представляем для скачивания и чтения книгу Astonish Me от известного автора Мэгги Шипстед.

class=Произведение -го года.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

From the prize-winning author of Seating Arrangements comes an exquisitely written, fiercely compelling glimpse into the demanding world of professional ballet and its magnetic hold over two generations.Astonish Me is the irresistible story of Joan, a young American dancer who helps a Soviet ballet star, the great Arslan Rusakov, defect in 1975. A flash of fame and a passionate love affair follow, but Joan knows that, onstage and off, she is destined to remain in the shadows.After her relationship with Arslan sours, Joan decides to make a new life for herself. She quits ballet, marries a good man, and settles into the rhythm of Californian life with their son, Harry. But as the years pass, Joan comes to understand that ballet isn’t finished with her yet: for there is no mistaking that Harry is a prodigy. Inevitably Joan is soon pulled back into a world she thought she’d left behind and back to Arslan.Gripping and dramatic, Astonish Me is a story about the nature of talent, the choices we must make in search of fulfilment, and how we can never truly escape from the secrets of the past.

Скачать книгу »
Читать онлайн »

39778549.jpg

When you loved this informative article and you wish to receive much more information with regards to Wmlogs generously visit the web site.

그누보드5

(주)오라인베스트먼트 AURA INVESTMENT

서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 415, 2층 206호
Tel 02-564-5271 | Fax 0504-409-9073

COPYRIGHT ⓒ 2021 Aura Investment ,Inc. All rights reserved.